- General Details
Conflict Resolution Skills
When a dispute arises, often the best course of action is conflict resolution to resolve the disagreement.
Conflict is an inevitable part of work. We’ve all seen situations where people with different goals and needs have clashed, and we’ve all witnessed the often intense personal animosity that can result. The fact that conflict exists, however, is not necessarily a bad thing. When you resolve it effectively, you can also eliminate many of the hidden problems that it brought to the surface. Conflict is all around us, and most people try to avoid it. Rather than react to it on a purely emotional level, get the professional skills to manage disputes and disagreements positively and proactively.
This in-depth training program provides participants successful strategies to remain composed and deal confidently with disagreements, confrontations, anxiety and anger—before they get out of hand. This unique course is proven to help professionals deal with a variety of workplace conflicts. Each participant will be empowered with the skills to identify, prevent and resolve conflicts before they become major issues.
Benefits of attending
- Examine and understand the difference between destructive and constructive workplace conflict
- Understand, analyze and describe the nature of small and large-scale conflicts
- Understand the value of diversity in managing and resolving conflict
- Explore divergent conflict management styles, and how these influence decision-making processes
- Develop key strategies and confidence in managing everyday workplace conflicts
- Effectively manage organizational conflict, in order to create a healthier and more productive work environment
- Techical Info
- Developing conflict awareness
- Responding to conflict
- Different ways to manage conflict
- Open channel policy
- Moving beyond conflict
- Building trust
- Dealing with difficult behavior
- Dealing with emotional leakage
Level 1: Basic Level 2: Advance Duration: 02 days Participants: 20-25 Venue: on-site Pre-training assessment: Yes Post-training report: Yes Memory Video & clips: Yes Training manual: Yes Training certificates: Yes
Who Should Attend
Managers, team leaders and supervisors who want to maximize their positive impact on others, enrich the quality of their relationships and increase their effectiveness on the job.
- Order Enquiry
Contact form description text
- Product Video
- Store Locations