- General Details
Let’s face it: great people are great because they are surrounded themselves with fantastic, passionate and talented people. Selecting the best person for a role is a critical skill for managers with hiring responsibility. As hiring decisions can impact the organization’s performance, therefore, selecting the right candidate is integral to the team and overall business success. Managers, Team Leaders, and HR Practitioners need to understand how to create an effective, reliable and valid selection process, supported by multiple competency-based interviewing techniques to make sound recruitment decisions.
This course will help participants develop the proven skills sets to interview and find the best candidate every time. This training will cover many areas such as interview strategy, psychological behavior, questioning skills and handling interviewees. Participants will learn about the stages, actions, and processes that need to be done before the interviews, between and after the interview.
All the concepts will be explained by coupling them with comprehensive examples along with interactive exercises that will help participants to role play while running an interview and systematically improve their style while getting feedback from peers and the trainer.
Benefits of attending
- Effectively interview based on organization’s specific requirements
- Maximize chances of getting the most out of interviewing an applicant
- Select the best-interviewing strategy and questioning methodology to pick the best applicant
- Interview an applicant fairly and professionally using a systematic step-by-step competency-based approach
- Create rapport and build employer image
- Ask targeted questions designed to get the most from an interviewee and helps to decide on interviewee capability for a given role
- Handle an interviewee’s responses to the questions using a variety of techniques to make sure we remain in control of the interview
- Techical Info
Level 1: Basic Level 2: Advance Duration: 02 days Participants: 20-25 Venue: on-site Pre-training assessment: Yes Post-training report: Yes Memory Video & clips: Yes Training manual: Yes Training certificates: Yes
- The Interview Strategy
- Preparing for an Interview
- Interview Components
- Structure of an Interview
- Interview Technique
- Asking Effective Questions
- Psychometric Testing
Who Should Attend
Managers, team leaders and supervisors who want to maximize their positive impact on others, enrich the quality of their relationships and increase their effectiveness on the job.
- Order Enquiry
Contact form description text
- Product Video